Monday 27 October 2014

The New Girl In Class Ep. 3 - Love or Lust?

People say that in this age, this is normal and there in nothing to be ashamed of. Those who say this to you in private tend to just deviate from their views when asked to speak out in public so never take free advice. Sometimes they may work out but speaking frankly they turn out to be hollow maximum no. of times.

8:00 pm

I have been thinking about her for an hour now and now I just get so sentimental when I think about her. My friends have been teasing me for the last half and hour making moaning sounds and trying to get me aroused so that they can film me and then make the video viral via whats-app. Lovepreet has been buzzing around me every half an hour trying to get her name our of my mouth. But the tragedy is that even I don't know her name. I can't even concentrate on my studies. I just lie down on the bed, grab the pillow and just embrace it like I am making out! Weird! I just keep gazing at that picture of her I managed to snap secretively while she was looking the other side. Its just a side-view of her in a black dress and zebra print pants and with her natural to die for smile on her face.

9:15 am

I have been noticing her since she came to our class for the 1st time. She just attends the physics class and then goes out to attend other classes from different teachers. There have been short encounters between us at the classroom door when we literally almost collided but I managed to evade every-time. Speaking from the heart, I didn't want to and was so excited for my collision but my reflexes always betrayed me. When I want a collision it saves me and I have had injuries due to colliding bicycles but then it just kept me frozen like inviting it to just collide me. Sometimes when I  look at her during the periods and she looks back I just turn my head away and then keep blushing alone. She never smiled back though. I sometimes think if this is just another crush of mine or finally I am in love? I have read books stating that these emotions are just due to the action of different hormones gushing through our blood. Or sometimes I think is it just lust? Cause sometimes I get aroused thinking of her. Whatever it is, I just want to know her better and don't want to hurt her any way..... 

Episode 2: Click here
Something left behind: Click here
Father of a teen: Click here

The picture credit: ►PICTURE → http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.ph...
                                                              ©Artwork by: 風花風花

Please do follow me on twitter and +1 the post on GooglePlus. Also follow me on linked on from the sidebar. Share the post, show us some love. I really appreciate you visited my blog :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment