Wednesday 29 October 2014

The New Girl In Class Ep.4 - What is her name?

Impressing a girl can be very difficult, very very difficult for boys like me who have a problem of freezing in front of girls they like. Speaking of me frankly, I can give advice to a lot of my friends on how to crank up a conversation with their 'crushes' and get on with them but when it comes to myself, I just need a Councillor for myself. You can always send a friend request on Facebook via the mutual friends option and chances are that when she is online and you send a 'Hi' she will reply back and that smile on the face of boys when they get that reply is priceless. It is similar to the smile when you give after winning a battle like the one in the movies like '300' but without the 'This Is Sparta Roar'. In that split second of time they imagine of her as their girlfriend, then wife progressing towards to children and then to the cupid part! Or sometimes spend an entire month researching about her by following her on twitter and then one day show up like you are from the CIA knowing everything about her. Probably, she'll just freak suspecting you of spying on her.

Studs do-not have to go through these process. But what happens when she is the most beautiful girl in the institute in which you study? Many boys are dreaming of her as you are, some of them are reputed playboys who can play guitar, flirt around openly and also convince girls to go out on a date with them. The competition level increases and as Charles Darwin told many years ago, "It's the survival of the fittest". So what to do? Go up to the web and search up Wiki-how on "HOW TO IMPRESS A GIRL" or "HOW TO MAKE A GIRL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU". Childish right!, well that's exactly what I did.

To start off my quest I needed the basic information about her. Her name, her hobbies, her friends, her family and all that. It's just like a detective investigation, just imagine yourself as Conan or 007 or James Gordon. So how to find out her name? 
I figured out some ways:
  1. Ask her directly (seriously? If I had the guts, I would not be writing this then)
  2. Search up the results list when she is looking at it or look up her notebook. But as it is not school nobody writes their name on the cover page.
  3. Ask the girls. But not her friends as they will convey her the message that you were inquiring about here with some added spice and salt. It'll just ruin your whole effort and my effort of writing so much so just don't try.
  4. Ask the fellow girls. Often girls have a huge network and if you have girl classmates you have good co-ordination with you can just easily find about her like I asked Aymni and Simran. They sure gave me some raised eyebrows in return.
But finally after 2 days of hard-work (exaggerating) I finally managed to get her name. As beautiful as her looks and a one which could just make you fall in love with. Let me unveil her name with applauds and a drum roll. Her name is Jasleen.


Also read: Episode 2

Please also check out my poems. I appreciate you taking time to read this. Its takes a lot of effort so please do share, it takes only a sec. 

Follow me on Twitter and please give this post a +1. I am just establishing myself in the world of blogging so your comments are really worthy to me. Thank you have a nice day. Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment