Thursday 30 October 2014

The New Girl In Class - Ep.5 - She smiled back!

Smile, such a simple thing but with the potential to cure and calm the restless, untamed and depressed hearts. A priceless thing which comes free of cost to all of us but its use depends on us. It can make one's day, convey the words untold or maybe sometimes just banish the differences between and make us forget and forgive our quarrels.

21st October:

It took a lot of effort to find out her name and finally I knew something about her though not everything but 'something is better than nothing'. I was late for class as usual and was running towards the lift to stop it otherwise i would have to climb the stairs to the 5th floor and i was in no-mood for a morning sweat shedding course. Besides I didn't want to have a bad impression on her before even impressing her! Interesting?
"First Impression is the last Impression"
Bang! I opened the lift door to find 'Jasleen' inside. Our eyes met for the first time, though not in a romantic way but in a amused way. I was panting and taking heavy breaths while she was trying to figure out what was happening. I was about to freeze at that place again, but this time i managed to escape out of my oblivion and not try to ruin my whole effort. I thanked her for stopping the lift for me but she didn't reply. I was so nervous in the lift as it was just me and her alone. I had the feeling like we were destined to have this moment together and I would propose her and she would fall into my arms saying yes and then we would kiss. When suddenly:

DING DONG DING. 5TH FLOOR, YOU HAVE REACHED 5TH FLOOR.

She left the lift in a hurry and then i got out and closed the lift door. We entered the class at the same time and we both were late but fortunately, Sir was late also. I guess this was our day. 

Last night i was surfing around the internet when i found out an article on Wiki-how on "HOW TO MAKE SOMEONE BLUSH" and "HOW TO MAKE SOMEONE FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU" where i found out that you need to focus on your ambition to impress a girl because girls like boys who are ambitious and successful and specifically girls like mature boys not some childish boy still in his diapers. So in full rage i solved about 70 physics problems and had so many problems in those problems that after the physics period, i went out for doubts. The corridor of the institute is always so crowded that you get the feeling of a fair. I was making my way through the rush to my class when suddenly i collided with her. She was coming out of the class and i was looking down at my book and not looking ahead. My book and my mobile phone which i use a calculator most of the time rather than messaging or calling fell on the ground. To be true I am of 90kg and colliding with a body like me imparts a large momentum. She was about to fall but my reflexes was with me now as i grabbed her by her waist. It was nothing like the Bollywood movies though. Her notebook fell along with her specs but none broke for god sake. Even my Nokia Lumia 630 with corning gorilla glass was in one piece. All my classmates were now whistling at the scene and the girls began than "Oooooh! hooo!

I was blushing holding her like that. I left her waist ( really i wanted to never let go) picked up my mobile, my book, her notebook & glasses and handed those to her. I left the place quickly and went to my seat when suddenly she called me from behind:

"Excuse me, thank you"

My happiness was out of bounds for a moment. I replied her " Its ok! I am sorry"

She left the door and i was going back to my seat when she came back.

"Its nice to meet you, my name is Jasleen, what is your name?"
We were having an eye contact again but not one like before. She had a broad smile on her face and her red cheeks were so prominent.  

Smiling back, I replied " I am Sourav".

I thank you for taking time to read my blog. I really do appreciate. If you like my content please share it. Also i would love to read your comments and feedback so that i can improve.
Thank you.

Please also view the mastermind of the picture: Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment