Sunday 2 November 2014

The New Girl In Class Ep. 7 - The Adorables


Love pandas? Love koalas? We all love them don't we. They are just so cute and so harmless which they can be, but still when you see them you just forget all your worries and just enjoy the glimpse of this beautiful creation of god. Like these, love birds are the favorites of lovers. They somehow get their reflections in them. It's hard for someone single to feel that. Don't worry I am too! Lol.

Speaking of which I was not alone in my class. I was surrounded by lots of girls and few boys. Boys of North India generally give more preference to  engineering than medical but still a lot of boys opt for medical courses. I wasn't the only one in love. Everyone studying in the Institute were almost of the same age and of course teenagers and early adults(18 -21 years). Wow! I am providing statistical data now. That's good. If you took a walk around the Institute you could easy find couples in love staring at each other without worrying about the world around them. 

Just lost in each other's eyes they stand with glittery eyes and lovely smiles like the uniformity and steadiness of a marching band. 

Surprisingly, one day when I reached my class early which I don't but that day our P.G was undergoing renovation work so the warden woke us early in the morning around 6:00am. I thought it was probably the best idea to go and take a nap at the institute as the heaters would be on and the class would be empty also. To my surprise I found Kunal and Simran holding each other's hands and cuddling each other. It was not like lust but they looked so cute together that even the guard of the Institute left them alone. I went inside the class but they didn't even notice me coming in. I didn't want to disturb them but the rattling of the benches caused by the collision of my tummy and the corners of the benches broke their connection. These benches have been my enemy since the day I joined the Institute. I felt guilty for interfering between them. But they blushed together on seeing me. I was amazed to see them together because I never saw them even talking to each other during the past 5 months. 

I asked them how they got together on which they replied that Simran was attracted to Kunal from the beginning and interestingly Kunal also kept staring at her and also followed her after the classes were over. Then one day they both met at McDonald's by chance. They had their brunch together and after that they went on a short walk. Both of them wanted to express their feelings to the other but both were nervous and blushing. Then both of them turned at each other at the same time and accidentally kissed each other. Not the regular kissing but their lips touched. Both their faces were red and they ran away. The same night they met by chance again at the phone recharge shop and then they proposed each other. So simple, so delectable, so cute. No complications.

Even in my class I saw a couple sitting in front of me holding their hands together behind the bench and smiling but not looking at each other. Occasionally they touched each other by their shoulders. All the girls behind them were smiling and taking photos secretly. I was also laughing and looking at Jasleen but she ever serious never looked back!

There is a joke in Hindi that 'When a boy loves a girl, everyone knows it except the girl'. And 'when a girl loves a boy only the girl and boy knows'. Strange! We boys are like that.

I just hope my love story proceeds without any complications as I am too simple. I am like that.

Please visit the awesome artist of this drawing: http://goo.gl/EB0Ggq

I thank you for taking the time to read. Please do also read the other episodes and share the content. I will be highly grateful to you. You can follow me on twitter for updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment