Sunday 23 November 2014

In the wrong boots!


My childhood dream was one of a kind
to be the king and savior of mankind
becoming rich and famous was my aim
i didn't know that it took struggle and pain.

When i was 15 my parents had me called
to ask me my plans for the future to come.
I said i want to be a kind human being.
'Shut up' son, you'r now a grown human being.

The society had fixed my career
to what i was to fulfill
but never asked me what i wanted
cause they say it's their good will.

I wanted to ask them what if
a carpenter was to garden the lawn
or a plumber to treat a man
or the sun to make an omelette
even if they can-not and never can.

But i couldn't go my way
or i would be an outcast
the society had rules to follow
and those you can't surpass.

Now i am everything they wanted me to become
suited booted warrior with a good source of income.
achievement is just a delusion of materialism
i am in the wrong boots of social fanaticism

0 comments:

Post a Comment