Sunday 7 December 2014

I Promise to Never Regret


I promise I will never regret
Never look back and curse my fate.
For I have done what it needed to be,
It had to be like this, it's my destiny.

Missing the classes and hanging out with friends,
Now alone but it's still in my veins.
The laughter echoes like a mockingbird
But it had to be or it would never be done.

Sprouts of joy no anomaly,
Living life then setting it free.
Friends were the ones who passed by,
No regrets I had my life.

Found a girl who loved me dearly,
Held her close loved her passionately.
My mom and dad always had my back
Fulfilled my needs with whatever they had.

This moment now is all that we have,
Live it it's the end, you'll never get it back.
Have faith and praise God for he is great,
Move forward and promise to never regret.

Thanks @picjumbo for this amazing pic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment